Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Its been a while


My camera broke so my blogging has really slowed down. I finally drug out my old camera to get some pictures.
Annaka went to her first 4 hour day of daycare today. She did really good. She was all smiles when I picked her up so I know she had fun. It was hard to let her go, but I realized on the way home that we had waited 2 1/2 years for her and now we finally have her. It still amazes me when I look at her and realize that we have only known her for over 9 weeks.
She has come so far. She laughs, babbles, loves the animals and adores her brother and sister.
Last night we decided to let the kids go in the whirlpool to play. Ally and Andrew used to do this at least 3 times a week. We blew up a boat for Annaka and put on her swim suit. You will notice that Andrew has a life preserver on .... we have no idea why...
Oh, it is getting harder and harder for me to take a picture of Annaka looking at me.. This is the best I could do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that Russell and Jade did not join the kids in the whirlpool. Practicing swimming - 'GOOD' you will be ready for the water park this weekend.

Love that Boat!!!! Looks like Fun!

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like they all had a blast!!! you and scott should have joined them :) hahahaha. cant wait to see her again!! well have to do coffee again soon!