Monday, October 01, 2007

It's not a done deal..yet.....










Okay, so this is how it happened. I got a call from Ally's friends mom, Julie. She asked me if I could take a kitten that she found at her brothers farm. She was watching his cats while he was gone. She said she had heard this little one crying a day ago but couldn't find it. Well, they found it tonight and I said I would take care of her and bottle feed her. "She" is only about 4 weeks old. She has does have teeth and is so cute. I don't know yet if we will keep her or not. Scott says we might has well buy a collar NOW but seriously I just don't know yet. Her are some pictures of her with the kids, they were all so excited.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looking at the kids with the kitty, you better get the collar and a name! Ha!

Lisa--the cat lover!