Sunday, January 13, 2008

Enjoying some warm weather!

























Last weekend I took Annaka outside for some fun in the snow. The weather was so warm that we had to get out. She really liked it and when I put her in the swing, I was able to get some nice pictures of her. I love black and whites.
Its hard to believe next week she will be 2~ I think I am more excited for gotcha day on the 28th, only because that was when she was physically with us. She has come so far in one year, I can't imagine a day with out her. For so long we wondered what she would be like and how she would fit into our family. Now I don't know what we did with out her. It's funny how that happens, it was the same way when I gave brith to Ally and Andrew.
Adoption is a wonderful thing, I am so grateful for what we got to do and for the outcome of those 2 1/2 years. From all of the paperwork, making endless photocopies, background searches, money orders, drives up to the cities for more paperwork... IT WAS ALL WORTH IT.. And if I can stick with it anyone can!

1 comment:

Benner Family said...

Cute pictures. Love the black & white!