Monday, March 16, 2009

The River












































Ally and Andrew love to go to the river and play. Ally asked if she could take Annaka there today after school so we decided to have an adventure and check this river thing out.


Other than the bunny poop Annaka had a good time, luckily both kids had rain boots so it didnt matter how dirty they got. Poor Andrew had to miss out on the fun becuase he had a robotics class at school. We are lucky to have the "river" the kids go down there alot and have adventures with the neighbor kids as well. Even Uncle Kip ventures out into the unknown when he is here.


We have also started potty triaing in the last 2 weeks, Annaka really caught on once she figured out what the toiliet was for. Tonight she even did #2 for Scott and I. She told us, "I have a turd coming out". At least she lets us know!


Next week we leave for DISNEY WORLD! We cant wait, 7 days of magical dreams come ture. I think I am as excited as the kids are or maybe even a little more. I have heard so many good things about Disney World that I cant wait to go.

No comments: