Friday, September 29, 2006

Were so close!

The referrals were sent out and they went up to August 9th. That puts us only 4 weeks from our LID. Looking at the website I review often I would hope we could receive our referral by the end of November. Unfortunately there are some big LID's with a lot of referrals so I am not real sure if that will happen. If we do end up going out to December we would run into the China New Year in the month of January which could make our travels to get Annaka a lot more delayed. I don't think we will know anything until we see who far the CCAA matches the next month. We are getting so much closer than we were 5 months ago. I look at some of the blogs and these families are not logged in until summer of 2006. I don't think I could do it again if I had the choice. It just gets to hard to wait and wait and wait and wait and did I say wait!!
Life keeps our family busy though. That makes time go faster but everyday I go in her room and wonder when she will be home, what she will look like and how she will change our family. I cant wait to see how the kids react to having a little sister. They are so good with my neighbors little girl and my friends little boy. Ally loves to pretend she is the big sister and Andrew gets this high pitched voice when he talks to them. Kind of like how we talk to our animals... Funny.

No comments: