Saturday, September 16, 2006

First day of school

I am finally getting a post in here. Getting started on the first week of school and getting back into the groove can be hard. All and All this week has gone pretty well. I have only had to email the teachers a couple times about forgetting things.
This is a picture of my neighbors and Andrew's "girlfriend" Jackylynn. She is the one on Andrews left (notice the hand holding). Nex t to her is my friends daughter Kelsey and behind her is her sister Laura. Behind Andrew is Ally.
Jackylynn and Andrew are so cute. There friendship blossomed last year when Andrew would help Jacklynn get back and forth from daycare to school on the bus. Jacklynn was really scared and Andrew helped her by sitting with her and consoling her. The boy has a heart of gold. I really didn't know this was going on until daycare told me what a nice job he was doing with Jacklynn. Since then he has called her his girlfriend and he means it. They even exchanged valentine gifts last year!

No comments: