Sunday, June 10, 2007

First Swims in the pool

Okay, she didn't really swim, but she played really good. She didn't like the water and wouldn't sit in it. We have had some problems with her liking water ever since her daddy washed her hair and got her head all wet. We are working with her to like her baths again.
What a weekend! Yesterday I accidentally tripped going down my neighbors front step and twisted my foot. OUCH, the pain was unreal! I cried it hurt so bad. I went to the ER and thank heaven I didn't break it, only a sprain. I can not imagine life with a broken foot this summer. Crutches are not fun and not being able to do anything is even harder. BUT, I keep reminding myself that at least its not a break... I took some snap sots of Annaka with Ally playing. Andrew was just to busy playing his game boy to come out and enjoy the big pool with them.
















No comments: