Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here we go agian....

Raina and I tried so hard to get the girls together for a snap shot again. No matter how hard we tried we did not get one good picture of just the two of them. I think we scared Andrew's friend he had over because we were making
such loud noises to get the girls to look at us to take the picture. The girls are getting so big. They both have such different personalities. Laney is a very good dancer, if I ever get a video on my blog I will have to download it. Annaka was very busy making sure Laney didn't take anything that was hers. I think with a brother and sister she has learned to keep her things to herself. Either way we love them both. They are so fun to watch together. So, once again this is what we got. The best picture is the one with Michon by far!!


















No comments: