Friday, December 15, 2006

A little of this and a little of that

I have been working on my blog. This computer stuff is tricky. I have been trying to put in my blog "sidebar", blogs that I like to visit. I think I have tried at least 20 times to do it and can never get it to work. Finally, today I got it to take, but the blogs were at the very top of my page. So, I tried many new things and got it to work. Now you can look to the side and if you click on those blogs it will take you to the blogs I like to visit. One thing I have found out is that there are tons of blogs out there on adoption. I really have enjoyed reading them because it has taught me alot about what to expect when we get Annaka home.
I posted our blog address in my Christmas letter this year so I better make this look like I know what I am doing.
On to Annaka. We sent our paper work for our visa's to Virginia today. We have to get those done in order to travel. We have a tentative date set for our travel conference call. Decmeber 29th or January 2nd. We will talk with our agency about travel plans and hopefully get every thing laid out so we can go get Annaka!
Things have been really busy so time is flying. This weekend we are having both Ally and Andrew's b-day parties. Ally's is on Saturday, we are taking her and her friends swimming and to pizza. Sunday is Andrew's. He is going to go bowling with his friends.
We also have our annual TIKI / Christmas party. We have great neighbors. We started our TIKI nights about 4 years ago. We get together at each others houses about once every one or two months (sometimes more sometimes less). One neighbor has 2 girls and the other has 3 girls. So together we have 7 children and 6 adults. We BBQ, talk, have fires, and just have fun. Its really nice and I love having such great friends for neighbors. Last year we started our Christmas caroling. We hooked up our trailor and pulled it around with our 4 wheeler. We sang at the other neighbors houses. I laughed so hard, I almost wet my pants. The kids loved it!
Then we come back and have hot chocolate and the kids open their christmas presents.
So, tomorrow is the 2nd Annual Sacramento Subdivision Christmas Caroling (as we call it)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!! Congratulations again. I cant wait to meet your baby! We will have SO MUCH fun this summer letting our girls play :)

Anonymous said...

PS. Incase you didnt figure it out...Its Michaun writing, I dont know why my name showed up?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

time for an update before the New Year.....

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU!! NOT LONG BEFORE YOU LEAVE :) YAY!!!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.....

XOXOXO,
MICHAUN

Anonymous said...

Where is the update...it is a New Year! Too much partying, so you did not get to blog????