Monday, March 05, 2007

Playing around with her Best Friend


Laney came over to play on Saturday (along with her mom, dad and big sister). Laney would not get off of Annaka's little rider, she sat on it most of the night. Can you guess what she is getting for her shower gift from us? We finally got a good picture of the girls together. I had to show you all. You probably can't see that Ashley is hiding behind Annaka holding her up. It was the only way we could get them both to sit on it. Trying to get a picture of 2, 13 months old is really tough! The girls had a lot of fun.
Annaka is changing everyday. This morning was the first day she actually played in her crib when she woke up. I finally went in to check on her and she was talking to her stuffed animals. I can see her becoming more and more comfortable everyday. She talks away to me in her car seat whenever we go anywhere (that is when she isn't crying, she doesn't like her car seat!).
I have noticed my posts are getting more and more infrequent, sorry ,but I am having a harder time keeping up with things now that she is crawling. Think of my life when she starts walking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you!! those pics are so stinkin cute! I'll have to get a few more of the 3 girls this sat.!!!! im sorry to hear about echo. if you need anything, even a pick me up dont hesitate to call!! really!! look forward to seeing you guys again on sat!! take care. x0x0x0x-auntie michaun

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! Best friends forever. Cute tyke bike. Laney will love one of her own, so they can both spin around the house when they visit each other.They sure have gotten smart since their arrival.

Stay warm!