Monday, January 22, 2007

Could this be Annaka?


I joined a group of families who have gotten their children from the same orphanage as Annaka. When I opened my email yesterday one of the members had written saying she had taken some pictures at the orphanages when they had traveled there about 3 weeks ago while getting their daughter. She posted them on her blog and wanted to see if we recognized any. This is the one we think looks a lot like Annaka. We have stared at this picture with Annaka's referral picture and Scott swears it is her. Its not the most pleasant picture, but not many of the pictures were. Our friends were really lucky, there was 3 pictures of their daughter on it. That was really neat! The pictures were a eye opener for us. I am just so thankful that she will be in our arms in a week. So, what do you think? Is it her?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its her!! DEFINATLEY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pa-pa and Na-na do not think so....we do not want her that sad....she is unhappy! We will wait and see if you bring home a Happy Annaka.

Na-na and Pa-pa

Anonymous said...

Stacy gave me your website and I have been crying my eye outs looking at it. It reminds me so much of when we got Tara, 23 years ago on Feb. 15th. Tara filled a empty spot in our life and I'm sure Annaka will your guys too! I will keep checking updates. GOOD LUCK!!!

Judy Ruport