Tuesday, January 02, 2007

TA's or almost

Our agency contacted us today to let us know that they got travel approval from China for our group to travel . I guess I thought that would be a date to travel, but unfortunately not. Now they fax them back and with in 48 hours they will let us know the date of the consulate appointment. She said to expect a date by Friday. So, more waiting!!! I have never waited so much in my life!
She thought it would be January 26 or 27th. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for January 18 or 19th. Then we would get Annaka on her 1st birthday! How neat would that be.
I haven't mentioned much about our friends that are also adopting mostly because I want to ask their permission first, but our daughters share the same birthday. So it will be double special.
I don't think they would mind me telling everyone that. And no, they are not twins.
So until we hear more I will sign off~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you guys could just blink your eyes and be there!! I'm sick of waiting for you guys, so I can't even begin to know how you feel :(