Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Packing



Well, we are getting more and more ready. I have now packed Annaka's stuff 2 times. I hope that is it! I have to put my clothes on top of it all,so I better be done.
Tomorrow I have to bring my cat, Echo out to my Mom and Dads'. Echo is 20 so he needs some special attention while we are gone. The kids are off school tomorrow so that will be nice to have them with me. They are getting so excited. I have planned some neat surprises while Scott and I are gone to keep their mind off of how long the trip will be. Scott's Mom and her husband, Gordy will be staying with the kids while we are gone. I can't tell you how much that helps to know that the kids get to stay in their own surroundings. Scott and I are feeling a little nervous, excited, overwhelmed, anxious.. You name it I think we have felt it.
1 more day till we leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!!! its finally here:) I am getting nervous for you guys. You better keep your site updated while you are in China! I think I need some counseling for my chinese adoption addiction :) hahahahaha. have a great time and give Annaka a kiss from her auntie Michaun!!!!

Anonymous said...

We never thought this day would come...we have waited 'SO LONG'. Monday the 29th will be a big day; we will be waiting for pictures and an update. Especially, if that 'sad baby' is Annaka. Have FUN! We know you will - as you four will be laughing/crying together. Glad you have friends to experience these memories and bring a playmate home for Annaka.
Have a safe trip!

Pa-pa and Na-na