Friday, January 05, 2007

Were on our way

We have gotten our travel dates!

We will be leaving on Friday, January 26th at 1:10 pm and arrive in Tokyo at 4:40 PM (there time, 14 hours ahead of us).
Then we go from Tokyo to Guangzhou (6:10 to 10:45pm). We will have to spend the night in Guangzhou that night.
On Sunday January 28th we go from Guangzhou to Nanchang (8:30AM to 9:55AM).
I think we will be exhausted from traveling, so I am assuming it will be a day of rest. If we can, because the next day we will get Annaka!!
As far as the rest of our travels I am not sure. As of now we know we will be traveling home on February 7th.
There is a lot that goes on in those 11 days. We have different places we have to go to get Annaka's Visa and Passport before we travel home. She will not be a US citizen until we hit ground in the good old USA!
Over 2 years we have been doing this. Its still really hard for me to believe that in less than a month we will meet our daughter, bring her home and have her forever!!!
I have been busy getting stuff together for a baby. Its like starting over. I attempted to put the car seat in my van this morning and I couldn't even figure out how to work the thing. Scott is going to have to help me figure this one out. We got bottles, diapers, wipes, toys, medicine, shoes and CLOTHES. I have to say the clothes part is the best. They couldn't make any cuter clothes for girls. I cant wait to see what they have in China, Raina and I have heard things are very cheap!
well, till I hear more I will sign off.
Andrew is having his first sleep over with a boy from his class. He has been talking about it all week. He and "John" are down stairs playing the play station. Unfortunately for me ,that means I have to cook a real supper....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Finally :)