Saturday, January 13, 2007

Stressing

I think I might be getting stressed out. I have been trying to get everything done. I have everything bought for the trip for Annaka. Today we went and found a little snow suit. I think we are going to be outside a lot sight seeing so we needed something warmer than a coat. I have read that the people there will come up to you if your daughter is not dressed warm. They really like to dress the little ones warm. I have made a list now, so I can keep track of everything. We have gotten most of our stuff we need for the trip bought. The only thing that we still need is a plug for the computer. We had to buy 50.00 dollars worth of plugs just to use our blow dryer! I would wear a hat, but I am afraid that would scare Annaka.
That's the other thing I am getting really nervous about, Annaka. How will she be? Will she like us at first, or will she be afraid? Will she want to be held by both Scott and I or just me? Will she sleep? ugh!! See, I am stressing!!! It will all be okay, I know. Its just getting so close! I am not complaining I have waited to long for this to complain. I just need to take a very deep breath! UGH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, lots of new info! I haven't checked in on your blog for a while. Will you be able to update your blog while on your trip? That would be REALLY cool! Remember, anything you need... just ask!

Anonymous said...

I was sure you would be leaving soon after it SNOWED last night. Andrew kept telling me you would get her when it SNOWED (that was a long time ago)!